The Leister Speed Nozzle is designed for welding polyurethane and PVC protected floors (vinyl and linoleum) and is available in a number of varieties. The Leister Speed Nozzle works with the Leister Triac and Leister Hot Jet S hot air hand tools when they are being used for plastic speed welding applications.
Highly adaptable and easy to use, the welding rod glides easily through the round guiding track while hot air passes through the main nozzle. This is thanks to the Speed Nozzles 2-pronged design.
- Direct airflow directly onto the seam.
- Pevents edges of the vinyl or linoleum from being burned or scorched.
- High temperature resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Material: Stainless Steel, titanium alloy
- Weight: approx. 10g
- Use for polypropylene, polythene, PVC and polycarbonate welding
Available in the following models:
- 5mm Round Speed Small Air Slide Nozzle
- 4mm Round Speed Nozzle
- 5mm Round Speed Nozzle
- 5.7mm Triangular Speed Nozzle
- 7mm Triangular Speed Nozzle
- 12mm Tape Speed Nozzle
Backed by 60 years of Swiss engineering and 70 years of Australian customer service, this pistol grip hot air hand tool is the aesthetic solution for your broad hot air plastic welding applications.
We carry a wide range of Leister Products with direct to door delivery. Check out the range here.